25th December 2010
- UkTrainSys cross-platform plugin updated with diesel engine support and new, realistic, AWS And TPWS simulation. New screenshots are available too (the mobile gallery has also been updated).
21st November 2010
- Railsimroutes.net blog updated with news of new UkTrainSys cross-platform .NET plugin and 323 3D cab update. A new Watford Junction to Rugby screenshot, and some new Cross-City South v2.0 screenshots, are available (the mobile gallery has also been updated).
14th October 2010
- Railsimroutes.net blog updated with Cross-City South v2.0 screenshots (the mobile gallery has also been updated), together with a discussion regarding budget versus high-end CPUs/GPUs and openBVE performance.
3rd October 2010
14th August 2010
- New Object Bender utility released, now as an official openBVE development tool. For more details, please see here, and here
7th August 2010
- openBVE v126.96.36.199 released - for more details, please see here
11th July 2010
Return to Index
- New Railsimroutes.net site is launched, with Mobile microsite
- openBVE v188.8.131.52 released - new features and enhancements
- Announcing development of the Railsimroutes.net "UK Railway Infrastructure Object Library"
- openBVE Help Guide updated for Ubuntu 10.04 (Linux) users
- Watford Junction to Rugby screenshot is featured in article mentioning openBVE 2, in the UK's PC Gamer magazine